The role is part of TOC Control Assurance Team located in Wroclaw and Pune and positioned within the TOC Risk Management function with presence in major Clients Delivery Centers across the Globe.
The TOC Control Assurance IT Risk and Control specialist is responsible for driving and sustaining a variety of Risk Management Controls within the Technology Operations Center activities, in order to assure that specific Key Procedurals Controls (KPCIs) are meeting and sustaining their assigned quality levels effectively. Important responsibility for this role is the data driven identification and implementation of control process improvements leveraging Automation Platforms and Artificial Intelligence solutions Tools made available by UBS. This data analysis activity includes inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information to support management decisions.
The work is conducted across global IT Operations Delivery teams and Systems, in collaboration with different Stakeholders such as TOC IT Infrastructure Management Teams, UBS Risk & Compliance, Internal Auditing and Business IT Divisions.
- data gathering, processing and analysis; tracking and interpreting data trends, patterns, anomalies.
- Training to acquire knowledge on new state of the art Technologies, Languages, Automation Tools enabling more efficient and effective Controls.
- verifying and tracking compliance to Regulatory and Best Practice rules.
- developing process and reports enhancements on a continuous improvement base.
- cooperate with TOC management to promptly identify and escalate control issues and procedural gaps.
- communicating with Internal Clients, Stakeholders and Auditors.
- conducting governance calls coordinating remediations activities.
- a results-oriented Teammate, with the ability to set priorities and meet commitments.
- strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels and across global teams.
- a fast learner of new technologies and open to new challenges.
- well organized, with strong time management skills.
- enjoying knowledge sharing within the Team.
- attentive to details, accurate.
You have at least 3 years of following experience:
- strong data analytical skills in Big Data and advanced MS Excel, Power Point and Outlook skills
- experience in working with various data sources and report generation.
- proficiency with Database and data manipulation using tools such as Excel, Access, DBA and SQL.
- experience of Data visualization Tools and Data Mining (i.e. Tableau, Splunk).
- Knowledge of Automation platforms, languages and Machine Learning applications ( i.e. Python, VBA, Alteryx, ML)
- cooperation and interpersonal skills
- presentation and communication skills
- ability to address problems and effectively drive solutions.
- experience of working in virtual team environments.