We are looking for talented people for the role of
Database Team Administrator
For our new project we are looking for a Database Team Administrator who will be responsible for day-to-day support of the DB infrastructure.
- Dispatching, scheduling and submitting SNOW requests (changes, incidents, tasks) also keeping track of progress
- Resource planning (shifts, weekend work, project assignments)
- Communication with Application Owners, Implementing Teams and various Stakeholders.
- Management reporting on Production Infrastructure Stability, Life Cycle Management and Service Level Agreement.
- Maintaining inventory updates
- Role of Booking Manager for cost allocation in OnePPM
- Taking part in Quarterly Maintenance co-ordination tasks
- Add-hoc special task forces
- At least 1 year of job experience with similar job position
- Good knowledge of English Language (min.B2)
- Ability to build and maintain effective business relationship
- Good time management, prioritization skills and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to fast changing environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Possible trainings with international specialists
- Training & development opportunities within company
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits