Key Performance Indicators
- Development of modules/products on time, to budget and targeted product costs, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards
- Achievement of targeted Product Quality
- Policies, processes, procedures are applied
- Documentation of development steps or milestones in line with requirements
- Escalated problems are solved
- Effective communication and team work including external development partners
Also good to have experience with:
- Docker, including Docker-compose, Swarm and Docker-machine, Kubernetes
- Hadoop HDFS
You will work on:
- Implementation of customer data ingestion and integration requirements within the ManageNow for Data Analytics system
- Database management
- Remote Server Platform Management Service
- Manage Administrative Users / Groups
- Add Input source type
- Perform several actions within dashboards
- Restore Data from backup
- Competitive salary
- Stationary and stable employment in projects
- Chance to participate in one of the most strategic projects within Fujitsu R&D
- IT& soft skills trainings (training platform)
- Private medical care
- Lunch subsidy
- Sport cards
- Referral and recognition programme
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Innovative labs.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Development opportunities in all directions.