Infrastructure Consultant - Senior Database Administrator
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Efficient task management skills,
- Proactive approach & willingness to learn,
- Hands on experience on MSSQL and Oracle DBA activities,
- Experience with monitoring & tuning DB performance (Oracle and MSSQL),
- Experience with managing DB Access rights, schema objects, such as tables, indexes, and views.
- Experience on clustering solution like Real Application Clusters, Data Guard replication technologies or MSSQL always-ON solutions.
- Oracle Database or Microsoft Certified Database Administrator certificates,
- Knowledge with other DB Engines like IBM DB2.
What duties will help you grow?
- Working with other DB Engineers and Consultants on enterprise solutions for customer from financial market,
- Working on RUN and project activities,
- Cooperation with other teams on various projects including cloud transformation.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).