Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – were integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Project Technology Solution Technical Specialist
Job ID: GBS0000EE
- Providing end user support for Common Data Environment (Bentley ProjectWise, JPI, Microsoft SharePoint) in our internal IT Support Portal – comprehensive service, through installations and integrations with CAD applications, granting access, fixing problems, setting up new projects and documentation, folders templates etc.
- Identifying issues such as network and infrastructure and notifying the CDE Infrastructure team
- Providing support to existing Common Data Environment including implementing configuration changes.
- Capturing project requirements and setting up new Projects
- Delivering training on request
- Provide advice and guidance to Information Managers, Digital Delivery team and Document Controllers, Network of Excellence groups when requested.
- Collaborating and knowledge sharing with Global PTS Administration team
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Experience with Common Data Environment system administration
- Experience in Bentley ProjectWise
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint, Bluebeam will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Working knowledge of engineering / CAD tools (including Autodesk, Bentley products)
- Experience of working within large multidisciplinary projects and/or infrastructure clients and the configuration and application of Common Data Environment on the projects
- Good knowledge of networking, Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of SQL Scripts in Common Data Environment will be an advantage
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- A motivated team player to work as part of the team
- Ability to solve complex problems and openness in sharing your knowledge and thinking with others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize when under pressure
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Excellent client service skills
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Possibility to work remotely and/or in the office (hybrid model)
- Personal development opportunities.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.