Senior Database Administrator DBA (PostgreSQL)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Working experience with Postgresql administration
- Experience with Postgresql backup and restore, tuning performance and optimalization
- Experience with Patroni high-availability clustering
- Very good knowledge of English
- Efficient task management skills
- Proactive approach & willingness to learn
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge with other DB Engines like Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL
- Experience with Linux or Oracle Solaris operating systems
What duties will help you grow?
- Working with other DB engines (DB2/MSSQL/Oracle) on various projects including cloud transformation
- Cooperation with other DB Engineers and Consultants on enterprise solutions for customers from financial market
- Working on RUN and big project activities
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide.
One of the teams is Cloud and Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our landing page
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).