Senior Oracle Database Administrator
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Oracle DB provisioning administration
- DB access right management
- Experience with managing schema objects, such as tables, indexes, and views
- Experience with performing upgrades of the database and software to new release levels
- Experience with Monitoring & tuning DB performance
- Knowledge of Operating Systems
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for Oracle DB
- Knowledge of SQL language including relational database configuration
- Knowledge of Real Application Clusters (RAC)
What duties will help you grow?
Currently, we are looking for an Senior Oracle Database Administrator with knowledge of technology who wants to join our team for one of the biggest companies from the energetic sector. This job offer is for professionals, who have skills and knowledge of Oracle DB.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).