Senior SQL Database Administrator
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Self- reliance in solving and implementation of tasks
- Good knowledge gained from experience in Microsoft SQL Server Platform
- Experience on clustering, always-ON, mirroring systems
- Advanced knowledge of relational DB’s, T-SQL, SQL Server 2005- 2017 (2019), BI solutions, high availability solutions
- Advanced experience with optimization of the SQL code and solving efficiency problems
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and PowerShell
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator certification
- Knowledge of cloud services (AWS, AZURE, IBM) and DB Engines like Oracle, IBM DB2
- Experience in a similar position (3 years).
What duties will help you grow?
- Working with other DB Engineers and Consultants on enterprise solutions for customer from financial market
- Working on RUN and project activities
- Cooperation with other teams on various projects including cloud transformation.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).