In order to support IT Operations Services Guild, you need the knowledge of both software support and finance. We work mainly using MS Office, so we are looking for Excel enthusiasts that will help us automate some of our processes. We cooperate mainly with UK and Irish Clients, so good knowledge of English is a must. Rather than delivering systems, we build relationships – our clients and teams stay with us for years – that’s why, we hope to employ not only an expert, but also a good, supportive colleague.
- Providing regular and ad-hoc reports both for internal and external customers.
- Preparing financial data for the Controlling and Payroll Team.
- Building positive relationships with colleagues, e. g. to effectively facilitate meetings.
- Implementing new standards and processes.
- Supporting IT Operations Services teams in administrative tasks.
- Making sure that the data provided (reports, financials etc.) is always relevant, accurate, complete and on time.
- Experience in managing and monitoring budgets.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in creating reports fit-for-purpose.
- Motivated and committed with a big dose of positive energy.
- Detailed-oriented individual.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar position related to support services, financials, PMO, experience in the IT sector would be desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills - e.g. ability to encourage and motivate colleagues, to share knowledge and to communicate in an open way.
- Very good English, both spoken and written.
- Nice to have: knowledge of Power BI, VBA, Jira.
- Experience in introducing new standards and processes would be an advantage.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.